As of February 12, 2023, with a net worth of roughly $80.2 billion, L’Oréal heiress Francoise Bettencourt Meyers is the richest woman in the world, followed by Julia Koch (No. 2, $59.9 billion), Alice Walton (No. 3, $59.3 billion); and Jacqueline Mars (No.4,$38.0 billion).
Miriam Adelson is the fifth-richest woman globally, with a whopping $35.3 billion. Gina Rinehart ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $29.9 billion, followed by Susanne Klatten with $27.1 billion.
Mackenzie Scott is placed 8th with a net worth of $26.3 billion. Iris Fontbona ($23.6 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 wealthiest women in the world list, followed by Abigail Johnson (No. 10, $22.1 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 25 richest women.
WOMEN BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $80.2 billion
- Julia Koch &Family: $59.9 billion
- Alice Walton: $59.3 billion
- Jacqueline Mars: $38.0 billion
- Miriam Adelson & family: $35.3 billion
- Gina Rinehart: $29.9 billion
- Susanne Klatten: $27.1 billion
- Mackenzie Scott: $26.3 billion
- Iris Fontbona & family: $23.6 billion
- Abigail Johnson: $22.1 billion
- Savitri Jindal & family: $16.9 billion
- Renata Kellnerova & family: $16.5 billion
- Kwong siu-hing: $15.1 billion
- Diane Hendricks: $13.9 billion
- Charlen de Carvalho-Heineken & family: $13.8 billion
- Laurene Powell Jobs & family: $12.4 billion
- Wu Yajun: $11.4 bilion
- Christy Walton: $10.6 billion
- Antonia Ax:son Johnson & family: $9.8 billion
- Kirsten Rausing: $9.8 billion
- Yang Huiyan & family: $9.8 billion
- Marijke Mars: $9.5 billion
- Pamela Mars: $9.5 billion
- Valerie Mars: $9.5 billion
- Victoria Mars: $9.5 billion
Source: Ceoworld magazine
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.