Venturi Formula E Team
The Venturi Formula E team is a Monegasque motor racing team founded by Venturi Automobiles owner Gildo Pallanca Pastor and American actor Leonardo DiCaprio to compete in the FIA championship for electric cars, Formula E.
A pioneer in the field of electromobility since 2000, Monaco-based VENTURI President, Gildo PASTOR was an early supporter of Alejandro AGAG – FIA Formula E CEO – when he began laying the foundations for what would become the FIA Formula E World Championship. Drawing on his expertise in the field, the Monegasque innovator quickly threw his support behind the fledgling Formula E project and decided to create the VENTURI Formula E Team which has competed in every season since the championship premiered in 2014.
In 2015, VENTURI became an Formula E FIA-approved manufacturer. Today VENTURI supplies full powertrain systems for the VENTURI Formula E and HWA AG teams.
In 2018, Susie WOLFF was appointed Team Principal of VENTURI Formula E Team.
- MASSA MAGIC IN MONACO! VENTURI Formula E Team celebrates third championship podium of the season
- Monaco E-Prix: The home for VENTURI Formula E Team!
- Race Re-Cap: Mortara takes first Formula E victory in Hong Kong after Bird penalty
- VENTURI Formula E Team Celebrates First Race Win with Edoardo MORTARA in Hong Kong
- Hong Kong E-Prix: VENTURI Formula E Team heads to Hong Kong on form
- Podium for VENTURI in Mexico
- Mexico e-Prix: VENTURI Formula E Team set to build on recent success
- SANTIAGO E-PRIX: First Season 5 points for VENTURI Formula E Team
- VENTURI Formula E Team Announces New Official Partner: RICHARD MILLE
- Norman Nato named reserve driver for VENTURI Formula E Team
- VENTURI Formula E Team announces new technology partner: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Simona DE SILVESTRO named VENTURI Formula E Team test driver
- VENTURI Formula E Team confirms second season with Edoardo MORTARA
- Massa to race for Di Caprio’s Venturi Formula E team
- Susie Wolff appointed Team Principal of VENTURI Formula E Team
- Venturi Formula E Team invited to the United Nations in New York