The Principality offers multiple business formation possibilities from the one person sole-trader to a multi million Euro worth company.
Operating a business in the Principality of Monaco always involved extraordinary benefits and clear reasons, motivations. As we see it the top three reasons are Flexibility, Added values and of course Taxation.
However it is highly important to know that a Government authorization is required for any kind of business activity in the territory of the Principality of Monaco.
Please find below the recently formed companies.
Société à Responsabilité Limitée (SARL)
- 4 PRODUCTION (Share capital: 15.000 euros - CEO: M. Filippo REMONDINI)
- BEN-YAMIN ORA MONACO (Share capital: 15.000 euros - CEO: M. Yehoshua MEY-TAL)
- B.H.D. (Bray Home Design) (Share capital: 15.000 euros - CEO: Mme Mathilde BRAY)
- CAM CONNECTING (Share capital: 15.000 euros - CEOs: Mme Antje CAUMONT and M. Christian CAUMONT)
- DATA POWER LAB (Share capital: 15.000 euros - CEO: M. Stefano IVALDI)
- FAST (Share capital: 15.000 euros - CEOs: M. Fabrice RAMIREZ and M. Stéphane MEOLI)
- GARBARINO INTERIOR DESIGN (Share capital: 600.000 euros - CEO: M. Adriano GARBARINO)
- GENERAL PROPERTIES (Share capital: 15.000 euros - CEO: Mme Françoise LESUR)
- INESSA CREATIONS MONACO (Share capital: 15.000 euros - CEO: Mme Inès BENSALAH)
- INSIGNIA (Share capital: 15.000 euros - CEO: M. Jérôme DELMAU)
- KIOSQUE SAINT CHARLES (Share capital: 15.000 euros - CEOs: M. Florian PISANI and M. Julien KAUFFMANN)
- KOSMAR (Share capital: 15.000 euros - CEO: M. Florian PAZZAGLIA)
- LUSTRA (Share capital: 15.000 euros - CEO: M. Luigi RE)
- M.AJ. (Share capital: 15.000 euros - CEOs: M. Alexandre MATTELON and M. Jérémie PISTRE)
- MF STRATEGIQUE PLANNING (Share capital: 15.000 euros - CEOs: M. Daniel MIGNON and M. Philippe SANTELS)
- MOBILIER CUISINE DESIGN MONACO (Share capital: 15.000 euros - CEO: M. Iulian-Adrian VICOL)
- NUHU MONACO (Share capital: 15.000 euros - CEO: Mme Candice NUNN)
- OSIRIS (Share capital: 15.000 euros - CEO: M. Benjamin DENIZART)
- PRIME LOCATION (Share capital: 15.000 euros - CEOs: Mme Françoise LESUR and M. Christophe POYET)
- SIMEON WOLFGANG (Share capital: 15.000 euros - CEO: M. Simeon JARNOUX)
- SMART HOME MONACO (Share capital: 15.000 euros - CEOs: M. Christophe KLEIN and Mme Jadwiga JANUSZ)
- SOPRO SO GOOD DRINKS AND FOOD (Share capital: 15.000 euros - CEOs: M. Renaud DE SEVELINGES and M. Adriano PINNA)
- TEMPUS GLOBAL GROUP (Share capital: 15.000 euros - CEOs: Mme Maria FARRELL and M. Santiago HERRANZ GOMEZ)
- VGA SPORT (Share capital: 15.000 euros - CEO: M. Valère GERMAIN)
The société à responsabilité limitée is one of the most common legal forms. It limits the shareholders’ liability to the amount of their contributions.
It gives a family touch to the firm. It enables a firm to be set up with less capital. It can be managed by a third party.
A SARL is formed between two or more people with liability limited to the amount of their capital investment. There is a fixed minimum capital investment which must be released to an account at a Monaco bank, opened for this purpose. Proof of this is required when applying for registration with the Trade and Industry Register (Registre du Commerce et de l’Industrie, RCI).
Do you have a question?
Monaco Wealth Management is working with the some of the most experienced advisors in the Principality of Monaco.
Since 2010 we gained a member base of 9,000 Monaco residents, and our trusted partner, VK*P business advisors have over 3,000 people informed and guided on business and residency matters. If you have any questions about Monaco residency, business formation or business development we are happy to assist you in English, French, Italian and Spanish. Please feel free to contact us.
- connect with people living or working in Monaco
- see valuable business indicators for better decisions
- reduce your sales cycles by reaching out to the right decision makers
- define and get access to your desired target group
- network with those who are actually relevant for your industry
- get alerts of important personnel or corporate changes
Never miss a thing. Subscribe to our Monaco newsletter!
Selected UHNW Business Club Members
Networking for UHNW Industry Leaders
The UHNW Business Club by Monaco Wealth Management brings together leaders in the HNW and UHNW industry for the purpose of expanding and growing key relationships within this niche market.
UHNW Business Club is running exclusive bespoke networking events designed to connect, educate and expand global business relationships.
To become a member of the UHNW Business Club, we charge an annual membership application of £499.00.
UHNW Business Leaders Networking Evening in London, UK (22 January 2020)
Join us for a wonderful evening at the exclusive Vault Bar and connect with leaders from the UHNW industry from Monaco and London.
22 January 2020 (Wednesday)
18:30 - 21:00
The Vault, Revolution Bars
Live demonstration of the YAMBA platform and a case study on Walt Disney's data transformation.
28 January 2020 (Tuesday)
18:00 - 19:30
CREM (Foreign Residents' Club of Monaco)
1, Avenue Princesse Grace
UHNW Business Club Evening in Monte-Carlo, Monaco (17 April 2020)
Welcome to Monte-Carlo. Join UHNW industry leaders and UHNW business owners for an interactive networking evening in Monaco.
17 April 2020 (Friday)
17:30 - 21:00
TV Art Live Gallery
Rue du Berceau
UHNW Business Club Newsletter
Interested to learn more about the Principality of Monaco?
Monaco: The Essential Relocation Guide
“Monaco: The Essential Relocation Guide” This comprehensive book is dedicated to all current and future residents of the Principality of Monaco.
In this book, contributing authors André C Perry, Charlotte Easterbrook and Zsolt Szemerszky have compiled the most important and vital information required to help guide you through the process of relocating to the Principality of Monaco. Being independent experts, they also spiced up the chapters with their personal knowledge on the relocation process to create this in-depth and essential relocation guide.
Living in Monaco
Living in Monaco book is a professional relocation itinerary written by Zsolt Szemerszky.
A comprehensive, objective and brutally honest book about the Principality of Monaco and its living environment. The author intended to hunt down the myth around Monaco and to go beyond gossips.
It is not a travel book, it is an ultimate guideline to those who are aiming to get a glimpse about the real Monaco and who have the desire to relocate their personal or business life to the Principality.
Tags: 4 PRODUCTION, B.H.D. (Bray Home Design), BEN-YAMIN ORA MONACO, business, CAM CONNECTING, company, DATA POWER LAB, FAST, GARBARINO INTERIOR DESIGN, GENERAL PROPERTIES, INESSA CREATIONS MONACO, INSIGNIA, KIOSQUE SAINT CHARLES, KOSMAR, LUSTRA, M.AJ., MF STRATEGIQUE PLANNING, MOBILIER CUISINE DESIGN MONACO, Mohako, Monaco, new, NUHU MONACO, OSIRIS, PRIME LOCATION, SARL, SIMEON WOLFGANG, SMART HOME MONACO, Société à Responsabilité Limitée, SOPRO SO GOOD DRINKS AND FOOD, TEMPUS GLOBAL GROUP, VGA SPORT