Following the success of Adam Smith inaugural Ukrainian Wealth Management Forum in 2018 and our continuous co-operation with the Energy Security Forum, held annually at the Monaco Yacht Club, we are glad to be in partnership again with Adam Smith, for their second edition of the Ukrainian Wealth Management Forum!
Ukrainian Wealth Management Forum 2019 will take place on the 3-4 December 2019.
While the Energy Security Forum was an international high-level event dedicated to advancing clean, secure, sustainable, and reliable energy sources held annually in Monte-Carlo, Monaco, the Ukrainian Wealth Management Forum 2019 will bring together Ukrainian and international private& premier bankers, family offices& wealth management firms, private client lawyers, tax advisors and charismatic entrepreneurs.
At this year’s forum we will provide updates on the latest trends in the private banking and wealth management industry in Ukraine & Europe and closely explore the most pressing issues and problems being faced by the private banking and wealth management community today.
Ukrainian Wealth Management Forum 2019
3-4 December 2019
Thanks to Monaco Wealth Management and the UHNW Business Club
you are entitled to a 15% discount.
Simply quote your VIP code: XUC015mMWM
For registration visit the Ukrainian WMF2019
Amongst the recently joined speakers, we will host representatives from leading family offices, Private & Premier Banking departments, regulatory bodies, investment advisories and law firms, including:
- Taras Kirichenko, Chairman of the Management Board, Pravex Bank (Intesa Sanpaolo Group)
- Alexey Aleksandrov, Head of Private Banking, Expobank CZ, and author of books on private banking in Ukraine and the CIS
- Karen Aslanian, Executive Vice President, Lombard Odier (Switzerland)
- Igor Levchenko, Head of Personal Banking, Ukrsibbank
- Oleksandra Moroz, Head of Premier Banking, Ukrgasbank
- Irena Jandikova, Head of Private Banking, Prague, Expobank CZ
- Nataliia Klyshta, Head of Private Banking Office, OTP Bank
- Elena Drobot, Partner, Jost & Partners (Switzerland)
- Kirill Tkachev, Director, AUDINA TREUHAND AG (Liechtenstein)
- Anna Babych, Partner, Head of Corporate, AEQUO
- Alina Plyushch, Partner, Sayenko Kharenko
- Erik Nayman, Managing Partner, Capital Times
Just a few session highlights, which we are looking forward to the most:
- Masterclass on succession planning with Swiss experts
- Comparison session on the family offices industry in Ukraine & other countries
- Deep-dive into legal changes in Ukraine in 2019, with a special focus on currency liberalisation: the impact on HNWIs
- A look into the future of the off-shore world & the global shift towards transparency: BEPS & other initiatives
- Analysis of global immigration trends and how they are relevant for Ukrainian HNWIs
- Discussion on Private Banking & Premier Banking in Ukraine and abroad
- Review of the investment preferences of wealthy Ukrainians and news in assets structuring
Looking forward to seeing you in December in Kyiv!