The Principality offers multiple business formation possibilities from the one person sole-trader to a multi million Euro worth company.
Operating a business in the Principality of Monaco always involved extraordinary benefits and clear reasons, motivations. As we see it the top three reasons are Flexibility, Added values and of course Taxation.
However it is highly important to know that a Government authorization is required for any kind of business activity in the territory of the Principality of Monaco.
Please find below the recently formed companies.
Société Anonyme Monégasque (SAM)
- AVCO INVESTMENTS (Share capital: 150,000 euros)
- BERLUTI MONACO (Share capital: 150,000 euros)
- D.I. MONACO (Share capital: 150,000 euros)
- ILIOS MANAGEMENT (Share capital: 150,000 euros)
- JAMEEL (Share capital: 150,000 euros)
- Monaco Silicon Valley (Share capital: 150,000 euros)
- MONATRADE SERVICES (Share capital: 150,000 euros)
- PORTDREAM (Share capital: 150,000 euros)
- PRINCIPAL INVESTMENT SERVICES (Share capital: 150,000 euros)
- Serenity Car (Share capital: 1,500,000 euros)
- SMARTVISION (Share capital: 150,000 euros)
- XtensiveB (Share capital: 300,000 euros)
A société anonyme monégasque (SAM) is a joint stock company and the company objects may be commercial or non-trading.
- connect with people living or working in Monaco
- see valuable business indicators for better decisions
- reduce your sales cycles by reaching out to the right decision makers
- define and get access to your desired target group
- network with those who are actually relevant for your industry
- get alerts of important personnel or corporate changes
Upcoming UHNW Business Club events:
Monaco: The Essential Relocation Guide
Monaco is the undisputed home of the rich and famous and attracts residents from all around the world due to the exceptional lifestyle, safety and multiple benefits available for the entire family.
The book is available in English and consists of 268 pages.
Suggested order links:
Living in Monaco
It is available for purchase in English at: http://amzn.com/1496107004
The author Zsolt Szemerszky intended to hunt down the myth around Monaco and to go beyond gossips. Zsolt is also know by releasing Monaco’s first gourmand book. The Signature Dishes of the Principality of Monaco was launch last December 2016 as the number one release in wine pairing at Amazon.com allows gastronomy lovers to discover the excellence of the Principality of Monaco thanks to recipes and interviews with Executive Chefs who hold together over 50 Michelin stars.
However Living in Monaco is significantly different from his other books. It is not a travel book, it is an ultimate guideline to those who are aiming to get a glimpse about the real Monaco and who have the desire to relocate their personal or business life to the Principality.
The book explains the benefits of the relocation (both for private and business reasons), the life quality in the Principality, and reveals how can one capitalise the unseen treasures and business potentials of Monaco. The “Relocation and what it takes” chapter also explains all the tiny details, traps, tips and best practices while it offers a detailed overview of the administrative mechanism of the Principality.
One of the interesting part of the book is the second part which focuses on the people, the opportunities, and the traps in Monaco. It offers a first hand guidance to avoid to fell for the catchy workings and the illusions of luxury. Understanding the real-life examples one can truly enjoy the Principality with all its safety and protective legal systems for families and businesses.
The book is available for purchase in English at: http://amzn.com/1496107004
Tags: AVCO INVESTMENTS, BERLUTI MONACO, business, COMPANIES, D.I. MONACO, ILIOS MANAGEMENT, JAMEEL, MOHAKO, Monaco, Monaco Silicon Valley, MONATRADE SERVICES, new, PORTDREAM, PRINCIPAL INVESTMENT SERVICES, SAM, Serenity Car, SMARTVISION, Société Anonyme Monégasque, XtensiveB