With just over a month to go to the 4th International Energy Security for the Future Forum the list of participants has almost reached 300, and more guests are confirming their participation every day.
The conference is organised in partnership with the Prince Albert II of Monaco Foundation, the Amicus Europae Foundation, Atlantic Council and Burisma Group.
Monaco Wealth Management is proud to be an official partner of the event.
4th INTERNATIONAL ENERGY SECURITY FOR THE FUTURE FORUM
31st May 2019 | Yacht Club de Monaco
Organising Committee is delighted to announce several new exciting speakers are joining to the conference panels.
Session 3: Investment into new energy projects in Europe with SPECIAL FOCUS on Private Wealth investments is joined by:
- Albert Cheung, Head of Global Analysis, Bloomberg New Energy Finance, will give an outlook on clean energy investment trends and prospects
- Cyril Widdershoven, Director, VEROCY. Cyril, a veteran global energy market expert will talk about the role of Arab SWFs in funding renewable energy projects.
- Max Aitken, CEO, Estover Energy will present a case-study on a private investment into the bioenergy development project.
- Amédée Santalo, Concept Designer & Adviser to H.E. Sheikh Tarek M. Binladen will give a futuristic view of the investment opportunities into the smart energy concepts.
The cutting edge Blockchain and cryptocurrencies in the energy markets session 4 will see leading experts debate one of the most controversial current trends on the energy market. Panellists already confirmed include:
- Kevin O’Donovan, Technology Evangelist and Founder of A Bit of This & That technology consultancy
- Michael Wilshire, Director of Analysis, Bloomberg New Energy Finance
- Frédéric Martin, Senior Security Architect, LGO Exchange among others…
Panellists will discuss:
- Current state of Blockchain in the Energy Industry …
- Investment opportunities in cryptocurrencies today after the ICO Hype; more ICO’s, STO’s, DAICO’s or are there new directions?
- Oil Backed Cryptocurrencies – what are the implications for the energy markets as well as for investors?
- And other important issues…
Check the official website for speaker and programme updates
The star-studded speaker line-up includes:
- His Serene Highness Prince Albert II of Monaco
- Anders Fogh Rasmussen, Prime Minister of Denmark (2001 – 2009), Secretary General, NATO (2009 – 2014)
- Alfred Gusenbauer, Chancellor of Austria (2007 – 2008)
- Petar Stojanov, President of Bulgaria (1997 – 2002)
- Aleksander Kwaśniewski, President of Poland (1995-2005) and many more
With almost 300 delegates already registered, the 4th International Energy Security for the Future Forum is nearly out of places to attend this exciting gathering of the European political, energy and financial elite. Apply for your free delegate place now to avoid disappointment.
Registration is subject to the Organising Committee’s approval. To register your interest in attending this event go to our website or write directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 203 627 0580.
We look forward to welcoming you in Monte Carlo at the end of May!