More committed than ever to fostering the development of new technologies and environmental issues, Nico Rosberg, 2016 Formula 1 world champion and an active member of Formula E, is delighted to be offering his support to the Principality by becoming the ambassador of the 2019 edition of EVER Monaco, which will be taking place from 8th to 10th May 2019.
Nico Rosberg, a Monegasque resident for many years, is supporting the Principality in its plans to conduct the first Electric Week, by linking up EVER with the Formula E championship, one of the aims of which is to promote the electric vehicle in the urban environment.
H.E. Bernard Fautrier, President of EVER Monaco, at a key point in the energy transition, welcomes the support of a top champion such as Nico Rosberg.
“IamdelightedthatNicoRosberghasagreedtojoinournoblecauseandcommittoEVERMonaco.It is both good news for our event, as well as for all Formula E and responsible motor sports fans, who will have an opportunity to enhance their knowledge and satisfy their curiosity with our exhibition, but also the 3rd E-Prix which will be held not far from the Grimaldi Forum on 11th May. The 2019 edition of EVER Monaco will, I am sure, be an excellent one.” – H.E. Bernard Fautrier, President of EVER Monaco
EVER Monaco is the longest established event dedicated to renewable energies and sustainable mobility in the Principality.
Since 2005, major car and bike manufacturers, energy experts, institutions as well as many companies within the sector have come to exhibit at EVER Monaco, which boasts a location and facilities truly worthy of the event.
After two editions organised in the atrium of the Grimaldi Forum, the 2019 edition of EVER Monaco is upscaling and thus being held in a larger area “le Diaghilev” in order to respond to the ever- increasing demand. The Ride and Drive area, from where the test drives along the streets of the Principality set off, is still a feature, whilst an inside area dedicated to small-sized vehicle tests will also be available. This year electric boat trials will also be possible thanks to a partnership with the Monaco Yacht Club.
The Grimaldi Forum forecourt will also be used for various events taking place throughout what promises to be another action-packed edition.
Nico Rosberg, 2016 Formula 1 world champion, a partner of Formula E and ambassador of EVER Monaco:
“Since I retired from Formula 1, I have always wanted to use my profile to promote the Principality and events enabling progress as far as renewable energies and sustainable mobility are concerned. Being the ambassador for EVER Monaco is also showing my commitment to the technologies of tomorrow, and creating a link between ecology and motor sports thanks to the advent of Formula E in the Principality.” – says Nico Rosberg
With the support of the Government of Monaco, EVER Monaco 2019 promises to be an action-packed event featuring:
- Participation of several Formula E drivers for question/answer sessions and autographs -The exhibition with stands dedicated to renewable energies and clean mobility
- The Ride & Drive where the latest products from the automotive industry in terms of alternative energy vehicles will be showcased and can be test driven
- Round table sessions bringing together key figures from the world of sustainable development and ecological vehicles
- High level scientific lectures
- The Riviera Electric Challenge: a regularity rally reserved for electric vehicles between
- Cagnes-sur-Mer and Monaco passing through Italy
- The final of the 2019 Metha Europe competition organised by the Ecoles de l’Institut Mines Télécom
- The Smart Cities conference organised in partnership with the International Automobile Federation in the presence of its President, Mr Jean Todt