THE COUNTDOWN CONTINUES: With new cars, new cities and new drivers, the forthcoming ABB FIA Formula E Championship promises to be… electrifying!
With just 5 weeks to go until Season 5 kicks off, Felipe MASSA, VENTURI Formula E Team driver has been giving his thoughts on the season ahead.
Felipe Massa (Portuguese pronunciation: [fiˈlipi ˈmasɐ], born 25 April 1981) is a Brazilian former Formula One racing driver.
WHAT ARE THE FIVE DECIDING FACTORS THAT INFLUENCED YOUR DECISION TO JOIN VENTURI FORMULA E TEAM?
- The team’s expertise, great dynamism and the constant commitment to evolving. I saw all of that in my first meetings with Gildo PASTOR and Susie WOLFF.
- The passion that Gildo PASTOR brings to the table: I have a lot of admiration for this leading visionary who has made VENTURI a pioneering company in the electric automotive field.
- The opportunity to work with Susie WOLFF: she carries the team with her in her drive onwards and upwards.
- Representing a Monegasque team: I’m proud to be part of the only team based in Monaco, the world’s motorsport capital.
- The challenge of joining a team that’s growing fast and has shown potential against the big constructors.