The Principality offers multiple business formation possibilities from the one person sole-trader to a multi million Euro worth company.
Operating a business in the Principality of Monaco always involved extraordinary benefits and clear reasons, motivations. As we see it the top three reasons are Flexibility, Added values and of course Taxation.
However it is highly important to know that a Government authorization is required for any kind of business activity in the territory of the Principality of Monaco.
Please find below the recently formed companies.
Société à Responsabilité Limitée (SARL)
- ALTEMA (Share capital: 50.000 euros – CEOs: M. Christian HAMANN, M. Rui Feng JIANG & M. Bertrand GIRAUD)
- AMBER (Share capital: 15.000 euros – CEO: Mme Ma Aurean CERESA)
- BLUE STONE (Share capital: 15.000 euros – CEO: Monsieur Giuseppe COSTA)
- CHALLENGE SPORT & SERVICES (CHALLENGE TEAM) (Share capital: 100.000 euros – CEOs: M. Paolo GIACCHERO & M. Amato FERRARI)
- EAGLESTONE (Share capital: 15.000 euros – CEO: M. Stéphane ROBERT)
- ECF IMMOBILIER (Share capital: 15.000 euros – CEO: Edoardo FOLLO)
- ENERA MONACO (Share capital: 15.000 euros – CEO: M. Christian GIORDAN & M. Julien MICHET)
- EXPERIENCE MONACO (Share capital: 15.000 euros – CEO: Madame RATH Thelma épouse PATEL)
- heART MONACO (Share capital: 15.000 euros – CEO: Monsieur Benjamin FABRIS)
- HOMELUX (Share capital: 50.000 euros – CEOs: Mme Karina DEL VECCHIO & Monsieur Massimo DEL VECCHIO)
- JOHNNY GUITARD MONACO WINE (Share capital: 15.000 euros – CEO : M. Johnny GUITARD)
- JUMA REAL ESTATE (Share capital: 15.000 euros – CEO: M. Maxim DEKEGEL)
- La Generale de Nettoyage (L.G.N.) (Share capital: 20.000 euros – CEO: M. Stéphane CHAVANIS)
- LAZER AGENCEMENT MONACO Share capital: 50.000 euros – CEO: M. Jacky BARON)
- LE PICNIC (Share capital: 15.000 euros – CEO: M. Martino GIANNOTTI)
- Life Thrills (Share capital: 15.000 euros – CEO: M. Samuel LE GALL, associé.)
- MONACO INCREASE MANAGEMENT (Share capital: 15.000 euros – CEOs: Gérant : Monsieur Salvatore GANDOLFO & Monsieur Serkan KAJAN)
- MONÉGASQUE GÉNÉRALE DE MAÇONNERIE (Share capital: 140.000 euros – CEO: Mme Karen DAVITTI)
- MONTBLANC DEVELOPMENT (Share capital: 15.000 euros – CEO: Monsieur Ilya MELIYA)
- PolyTech Précision Monaco (Share capital: 15.000 euros – CEO: M. Régis ROUILLÉ)
- RAINBOW ART & DESIGN (Share capital: 15.000 euros – CEO: M. Leonidas KAMPANIS)
- STARS REAL ESTATE (Share capital: 15.000 euros – CEO: M. Johnny CECOTTO PERSELLO)
- STUDIO A
- (Share capital: 15.000 euros – CEOs: Mme Aurélie FERRANDIS & Mme Sandy SAINTE)
- THETA CONSULTANCY SERVICES (Share capital: 15.000 euros – CEO: M. Simone CALVO)
- VULCAIN ENGINEERING MONACO (Share capital: 15.000 euros – CEOs: Monsieur Antoine GIANNELLI & Monsieur Jérôme BENOIT)
- WWH (Share capital: 15.000 euros – CEOs: Gérance : M. Jean-Claude DAMENO & Mlle Francesca SOUTH)
The société à responsabilité limitée is one of the most common legal forms. It limits the shareholders’ liability to the amount of their contributions.
It gives a family touch to the firm. It enables a firm to be set up with less capital. It can be managed by a third party.
A SARL is formed between two or more people with liability limited to the amount of their capital investment. There is a fixed minimum capital investment which must be released to an account at a Monaco bank, opened for this purpose. Proof of this is required when applying for registration with the Trade and Industry Register (Registre du Commerce et de l’Industrie, RCI).
- connect with people living or working in Monaco
- see valuable business indicators for better decisions
- reduce your sales cycles by reaching out to the right decision makers
- define and get access to your desired target group
- network with those who are actually relevant for your industry
- get alerts of important personnel or corporate changes
Monaco: The Essential Relocation Guide
Monaco is the undisputed home of the rich and famous and attracts residents from all around the world due to the exceptional lifestyle, safety and multiple benefits available for the entire family.
The book is available in English and consists of 268 pages.
Suggested order links:
Living in Monaco
It is available for purchase in English at: http://amzn.com/1496107004
The author Zsolt Szemerszky intended to hunt down the myth around Monaco and to go beyond gossips. Zsolt is also know by releasing Monaco’s first gourmand book. The Signature Dishes of the Principality of Monaco was launch last December 2016 as the number one release in wine pairing at Amazon.com allows gastronomy lovers to discover the excellence of the Principality of Monaco thanks to recipes and interviews with Executive Chefs who hold together over 50 Michelin stars.
However Living in Monaco is significantly different from his other books. It is not a travel book, it is an ultimate guideline to those who are aiming to get a glimpse about the real Monaco and who have the desire to relocate their personal or business life to the Principality.
The book explains the benefits of the relocation (both for private and business reasons), the life quality in the Principality, and reveals how can one capitalise the unseen treasures and business potentials of Monaco. The “Relocation and what it takes” chapter also explains all the tiny details, traps, tips and best practices while it offers a detailed overview of the administrative mechanism of the Principality.
One of the interesting part of the book is the second part which focuses on the people, the opportunities, and the traps in Monaco. It offers a first hand guidance to avoid to fell for the catchy workings and the illusions of luxury. Understanding the real-life examples one can truly enjoy the Principality with all its safety and protective legal systems for families and businesses.
The book is available for purchase in English at: http://amzn.com/1496107004
Tags: ALTEMA, AMBER, BLUE STONE, business, CHALLENGE SPORT & SERVICES, CHALLENGE TEAM, COMPANIES, ECF IMMOBILIER, Edoardo FOLLO, ENERA MONACO, EXPERIENCE MONACO, heART MONACO, HOMELUX, JOHNNY GUITARD MONACO WINE, JUMA REAL ESTATE, L.G.N., La Generale de Nettoyage, LAZER AGENCEMENT MONACO, LE PICNIC, Life Thrills, MOHAKO, Monaco, MONACO INCREASE MANAGEMENT, MONÉGASQUE GÉNÉRALE DE MAÇONNERIE, MONTBLANC DEVELOPMENT, new, PolyTech Précision Monaco, RAINBOW ART & DESIGN, SARL, Société à Responsabilité Limitée, STARS REAL ESTATE, STUDIO A, THETA CONSULTANCY SERVICES, VULCAIN ENGINEERING MONACO, WWH