Laureus, the host of the world’s most prestigious global sports awards ceremony, has teamed up with MailOnline to offer one lucky reader the ultimate sporting experience later this month.
The winner will receive a money-can’t-buy pair of tickets to The 2018 Laureus World Sports Awards in Monaco on Tuesday February 27, where they will soak up the atmosphere by walking the red carpet alongside names including Luis Figo, Carles Puyol, Cafu, Raul and many more.
They will also be flown out to Monaco for the awards ceremony, be provided with accommodation for the night in a four star hotel in Monaco where they will be fully catered for.
The Awards showcase the work of Laureus Sport for Good, a charity which supports over 100 sport for development programmes in 35 countries. Laureus Sport for Good’s vision is to use the power of sport to end violence, discrimination and disadvantage, proving that sport can change the world.
The 2018 Laureus World Sports Awards, will celebrate sport in the below eight main categories;
1. The Laureus World Sportsman of the Year
2. The Laureus World Sportswoman of the Year
3. The Laureus World Team of the Year
4. The Laureus World Breakthrough of the Year
5. The Laureus World Comeback of the Year
6. The Laureus World Action Sportsperson of the Year
7. The Laureus World Sportsperson of the Year with a Disability
8. The Laureus Best Sporting Moment of the Year
For a chance to win this once-in-a-lifetime prize, please answer the below question:
Which European city will host The 2018 Laureus World Sports Awards?
Email your answer with your name, address and contact number to email@example.com with the subject title Laureus to arrive by midday on Friday, February 9.
Terms & conditions of entry
1. All entries must be aged 18 and over. The closing date is 12pm on 9.2.2018.
2. One entry per household. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified
3. The winner will receive the following prize:
a. 2 x tickets to The 2018 Laureus World Sports Awards
b. 1 x night’s accommodation in Monaco
c. Travel to and from Monaco
4. There is no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
5. The name, county and photograph of the winner may be used by Laureus for post-event publicity purposes. The winner agrees to allow Laureus to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
6. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this competition.
7. The promoter of this competition is MailOnline.
Originally published at Mail Online