We are delighted to share with you an opportunity to attend 3rd International Energy Security for the Future Conference that will take place in Monaco on the 1st of June.
Monaco Wealth Management is one of the named partner of the event and we already have over 200 guests registered to attend the event, with a lot of representatives from European banks, especially private banks from Monaco, investment funds, private investors, HNWIs, government bodies and technology providers among them. (Read our previous article from the Energy Security for the Future Forum in 2017)
The conference is taking place in luxurious surroundings of the oldest Yacht Club in Monaco and will bring together political and energy leaders in order to discuss which energy projects will be most viable for investments in the future. Thanks to the institutional support the attendance is free of charge, coffee breaks, lunch and cocktail reception are also included.
The conference is organized with the support of His Serene Highness Prince Albert II of Monaco and his esteemed Foundation and also with Atlantic Council as an institutional partner.
Conference is attended by top-level political leaders of Europe and leading experts and energy sector specialists, including:
- Raimonds Vejonis, President of Latvia
- Aleksander Kwasniewski, President of Poland (1995 – 2005)
- Romano Prodi, Prime Minister of Italy (1996 – 1998, 2006 – 2008), President of the European Commission (1999 – 2004)
- Mark Pritchard, Member of the UK Parliament, Leader of the delegation to OSCE
- Mary Landrieu, U.S. Senator, former Chair of Committee on Energy and Natural Resources (1997 – 2015)
- David L. Goldwyn, President of Goldwyn Global Strategies (USA)
- Mirek Topolanek, Member of the Board of Directors, Director, International Development & Public Affairs, Eustream (Slovakia)
- Joseph Cofer Black, Director of the CIA’s Counterterrorist Center (1999 – 2002) and Ambassador at Large for counter-terrorism (2002 – 2004)
- Gerald Davis, Executive Chair, Scenarios World Energy Council (UK)
For the full list of speakers confirmed to date please click here.
By joining the event’s audience you will not only have an opportunity to meet your potential clients, but also find out:
- What will be the EU energy strategy for the next 10-15 years?
- What is the most probable global energy scenario for the next decade and how does Europe fit into the picture?
- Which energy infrastructure projects are likely to be profitable?
- Which new technologies will dominate city energy supply in the future?
If you would like to find out about the latest trends and network with members of the European energy elite, book your place at the event right now.
Quote this invitation to get your complimentary pass – registration is by invitations only.
To register your interest in attending this event go to our website or write directly to: email@example.com
This is your chance to take part in building a secure energy future in Europe!
For information about our event please write to us on: firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone +44 (0) 208 088 0702
The conference is organized in partnership with the Burisma Group and powered by the Prince Albert II of Monaco Foundation and the Amicus Europae Foundation.
Tags: 3rd International Energy Security for the Future Conference, Amicus Europae Foundation, Burisma Group, conference, Energy Security for the Future, Forum, MOHAKO, Monaco, Prince Albert II of Monaco, Prince Albert II of Monaco Foundation, Principality of Monaco, Yacht Club in Monaco